Thursday, January 29, 2015

Shot Show 2015 After Action Report by Adella Relentless



Shot Show 2015 After Action Report
Adella Relentless
Photos by: Daniel Castro

        You would think that after attending an event over and over and over again it would become pretty repetitive. I have been attending SHOT Show for about 4+ years now and truth be told it is never a boring time! Despite it being a 4 to 5 day venture (depending on which side of the show floor you are on) it sometimes feels like there is never enough time to get everything done! Despite me attending multiple years in a row I can easily say I still don't think I have hit every single booth on the SHOT Show floor! This year spun itself a little different for me seeing as one of my major sponsors (Valken Tactical) for the first time ever had their own booth! My time spent here was not only covering videos for my event sponsor, AirSplat as well as my own Adella Relentless Brand but I also found myself assisting in what little ways I could to my ever so loving Valken Sponsors. Being split 3 ways can honestly make your time at SHOT Show feel even shorter! Not gonna lie though, it is easily worth the effort!

        This year for SHOT Show not only did I spend it covering most of the airsoft goodies that our favorite manufactures and vendors were showcasing but I built a few real gun industry connections as well! I did my best to spend sometime finding some of the real gun industry goodies that can easily carry over into airsoft and truth be told I was not disappointed! You guys can check out some of those goodies as I slowly release them! 

        As for anything that took place after SHOT Show hours it seems like the fun never really ended. Dealing with Industry dinners and After Parties the days seem to just run right into each other. As much fun as SHOT Show may seem to the people that get to look at the media just like anything else we do as advocators our job is to make it look fun, exciting and interesting but truth be told it is A LOT of work. When it comes to networking late and waking up early to make sure you gather all your content it turns out to be more work than most people expect. Don't get me wrong it's always a wonderful privilege to experience shot show every year but if you ever get the opportunity to prepare yourself for late nights, early mornings, very little sleep followed by a lot of catch up once you return.

        Over all this years SHOT Show for me was a major success and I am so excited to bring some new and exciting pieces of equipment to all of you for 2015! Keep an eye out on both the Warrior Blog and my all new AdellaRelentless.com website as I release some future product for you guys!


Adella

 https://www.facebook.com/AdellaRelentless
 http://www.Ev8Group.com/



Adella for Padre' out...



  

https://www.facebook.com/thunderkissnw?ref=br_tfhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bunker/259055134177411


No comments:

Post a Comment