Friday, January 10, 2014

Innovative "Dead Rag Pouch"

As I was on Facebook yesterday, I came across what I feel was a truly original accessory idea for the sport of Airsoft. I wish to not only share this idea with our readers, but a little bit about the inventor as well....


The Inventor


Name: Romeo Benjamin Laurente
Age: 21
Callsign: Charlie 6
How long have you played airsoft? I have been playing for about 7 years.
What is your team? Team Arbalest 
What field do you call your home? Hollywood Sports Park in Bellflower, California -
I've been going there ever since I started.
How did you come up with this idea? I came up with this idea after seeing a similar product which was a pouch that attached only to molle so I wanted to make my own but this time with velcro so it can attach almost anywhere.

Additional Pics:













Padre' out...



http://www.airsplat.com/ 

   The Warriors on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment